eBay for Charity
May 27th 2014
and how to donate to us
Now that we are registered with eBay for Charity & PayPal Giving Fund anybody who would like to help us out with a donation can do so via eBay or PayPal, even if you haven’t got a PayPal account.
We get 100% of your donation via this method – and if you add Gift Aid we get an extra 25p for every £1 you donate!
- Make a one-off donation online
- Donate a percentage of your final selling price when selling things on eBay
- Make a donation when paying for things bought on eBay
Note about Gift Aid:
To make a donation to us at any time via PayPal Giving simply follow this link and choose how much you’d like to donate. You can donate via PayPal or Credit/Debit card. Choose “Check Out as a Guest” if you don’t have a PayPal account.
Donate via Selling Price
When selling items on eBay you can donate a percentage of your final selling price to us. Read more here.
Donate via Checkout
Add Headway Arts to your Favourite Charities:
1. Sign in to eBay
2. Go to My Favourite Charities page in your Account
3. Type Headway Arts in the search box & click the search button
4. To the right of the Headway Arts listing click the Add to Favourites button
You can read up on it all here: http://pages.ebay.co.uk/ebayforcharity/otherways.html