JUICE Festival, TakeOff Festival and Bridge North East are teaming up this Autumn.
August 21st 2013
We want to hear young people’s opinions on creative quality and would like to invite you to apply to be part of our young evaluators team who will visit arts events across the region that form part of Take Off and Juice Festival. You’ll receive full training, free tickets to exciting arts events, travel costs and make new friends along the way.
-Training day – Saturday 5th October venue TBC
-You will need to be available to attend a selection of events across Juice Festival/ TakeOff Festival from Monday 21st – Sunday 3rd November 2013). Events take place in Durham, Newcastle and Gateshead
-Big Conversation Event, Gateshead Old Town Hall – Saturday 9th November
Requirements for all applicants:
· Availability to attend 2-5 events from Monday 21st – Sunday 3rd November 2013
· Ages 16+
· Enthusiasm for arts and culture
· Good organisational skills
· Strong verbal and/or written communication skills
· Willing to brave public transport (public transport costs to and from events will be covered)
Any interested young people should apply using this link: